Tax Information Dialog comment

Thomas Peterson thomas.tap.peterson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 06:16:24 EST 2008

So back to my original comment.  Is this the appropriate place to send these
types of comments or should they be placed elsewhere.  Some of my issues
probably have to do with the ignorant user running things so I would like to
find that out before requesting a change request.

The Tax Information Dialog (from Edit->Tax Options) needs an apply button so
multiple updates can be done without the window having to be closed on every
change. It took me a while of setting the tax information on multiple
accounts to find out that it was only maintaining the latest change and that
Gnucash required the OK button to be selected after every account update.

Thanks, Tom