Tax Information Dialog comment

Thomas Peterson thomas.tap.peterson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 07:34:00 EST 2008

The Tax Information window that is accessed via Edit->Tax Options is not
Account specific so it seems logical that I would be able to set any number
of accounts when it is opened. Otherwise, it needs to be opened and closed
for every type of tax category that will be applied which has been about 20
times in my case so far and I'm not done setting up all of my accounts. It's
painfully slow having to reopen it and then find and select the next account
to be set.