Unable to use security editor to enlist new stocks for Dhaka Stock Exchange

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 19:49:23 EST 2008

Derek--

My point is raising this was to see whether there was some way to improve the
user experience in this area. If there is not, so be it. I'll note that the
folks at Filemaker enable editable drop-down lists by adding an [Edit] option
at the end of the list, demonstrating a different approach to the situation.

David

P.S. - The page that mentions the editable nature of this list is section 7.7
in the help file, which is the chapter titled "Tools and Druids". It may not be
clear to a new user that this chapter is where one should look for information
about this. I was only able to locate it myself by googling the gnucash site.
The relevant section in the Concepts guide doesn't make this clear.