Gnucash access to internet when starting up

Russell Gadd rustleg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 05:08:08 EST 2008

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your response. I've had a look at your bug report conversations -
a massive amount of technical stuff which I couldn't follow. I gather (maybe
wrongly), after skimming it, that you have identified where the problem is
created, but I'm not clear if you've definitely located the errors in the
coding or been able to schedule a fix.

The only issue I am concerned with is to be assured that it is not an
exploit of some module somewhere by some malevolent person trying to get
user data sent to some destination across the web. I can then live with it
with no problem.

Can you assure me that this is the case?

Russell