Linking two transactions (a transfer) after an import.

Neill Hogarth Neill at Hogarth.de
Tue Jan 1 14:08:28 EST 2008

Please excuse my delay in replying.
Happy New Year!

I dowloaded the tar.gz file and read the readme. This seems to explain how
to build aqbanking. It appears that it is dependent on Gwenhywfar so I  have
to first download and maybe build that. After that I can
./configure
make
make install
and the aqbanking is built (which I assume means also installed).
But the original post said I also have to build aqbanking with mt940
support. No idea how to do that.

And after all that there will be a new point in the import menu of gnucash?

Sorry! I know this is all obvious to a lot of you but 5 months ago I had not
touched Linux and I am still very much a newbie. I think that a part of my
problem is that so many programs are so easily added in Ubuntu that I rarely
have to get involved in all this messy stuff.

Thanks for any and all help.
Greetings from the snowy Alps.
Neill

--