How to check upcoming tranactions by account

Russell Gadd rustleg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 16:05:58 EST 2008

I hadn't thought of creating them in advance - yes this seems to be the
solution - thanks to Josh and Richard for the ideas.

I guess the only issue then is that I need to decide how to tell if a future
transaction is entered as actual or an estimate. For example some bills like
a fixed monthly fee are known exactly in advance, but some things like
telephone bills are only estimates depending on usage charges. Any ideas on
that?

Russell