Any Interest in Configurable Imbalance name

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 3 17:58:10 EST 2008

Quoting "Pelton, Brian" <bpelton at jgboswell.com>:

> I would like to see the ability to configure the name of the imbalance
> account.
>
> "Imbalance-USD" sticks out like sore thumb.  I guess that's the point.
>
> I would personally like to be able to name it something else
>

> Would a patch against Scrub.c that pulls a configuration value be
> accepted??

I'd rather see the code changed to pop up a dialog to prevent the user
from generating imbalanced transactions from the register.

But this is a development question and should be discussed on
gnucash-devel, not on the user list.