crash when loading file - date related

Risto Paasila risto at longpoint.org.au
Fri Jan 4 06:00:17 EST 2008

David,

I rolled forward again, so now I have:
Information about 6384 packages read in 0 seconds.
  i   gnucash2         2.2.2-105    Financial-accounting software
  i   gnucash2-docs    2.2.0-2      Help files/documentation for
gnucash2
  i   gnucash2-shlibs  2.2.2-105    Financial-accounting software

Then I went in and disabled the scheduled transactions like you
suggested,
and now I was able to open the file without a problem.

Thank you very much.

Risto