crash when loading file - date related

Cory Helfrich coryhelfrich at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 4 02:14:22 EST 2008

Hi David,

After your previous response to Risto, I assumed the problem I raised
was solved, so I updated my gnucash installation using fink
selfupdate and fink update-all. Gnucash ran successfully today and I
did have scheduled transactions this morning that "ran when file
opened". BTW, I am running on an intel Mac using OS 10.4.11. However,
when I run fink list gnucash2, I get:

Information about 6710 packages read in 2 seconds.
  i   gnucash2         2.2.2-5      Financial-accounting software
  i   gnucash2-docs    2.2.0-2      Help files/documentation for
gnucash2
  i   gnucash2-shlibs  2.2.2-5      Financial-accounting software

Do I have the version with the patch installed?

Thanks,
Cory

Cory Helfrich
coryhelfrich at yahoo.ca