Any Interest in Configurable Imbalance name

Adam Funk a24061 at ducksburg.com
Fri Jan 4 08:28:01 EST 2008

On 2008-01-03, Pelton, Brian wrote:

> I would like to see the ability to configure the name of the imbalance
> account.
>
> "Imbalance-USD" sticks out like sore thumb.  I guess that's the point.
>
> I would personally like to be able to name it something else
>

> Would a patch against Scrub.c that pulls a configuration value be
> accepted??

I'd prefer an option that I could set to completely suppress the
creation Imbalance-* and Orphan-* accounts and just refuse to let me
leave an unbalanced transaction.

I get fed up with having to delete those unwanted accounts that get
accidentally created when I use the "wrong" keys to navigate around
the bits of a complicated split transaction.