Any Interest in Configurable Imbalance name

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 11:52:11 EST 2008

I have used other accounting programs in the past and find it is much better to get the inputs right the first time than to go back and fix them later. The audit trail gets complicated, and the chances to make mistakes increase.

It is a positive feature if gnucash requires balanced entries all the time.

JMYNSHO

Paul Schwartz