OFX / aqbanking and US Bank?

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Mon Jan 7 15:18:53 EST 2008

I'm a new convert from QuickBooks to GnuCash.  One nagging feature
that I do not get with GnuCash is easy bank statement downloads which
would be nice.

I saw the wiki list of banks that support OFX download with
libaqbanking here:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/OFX_Direct_Connect_Bank_Settings

US Bank is not listed though - has anyone succesfully downloaded bank
statements in gnucash with US Bank?  I could call them to see if they
support direct OFX connection to find out their FID / ORG / etc. but
the thought of talking to one of their "support techs" and mentioning
an acronym like OFX makes me want to take a shot of brandy.

Thanks,

Josh