Balancing a budget

Fabrice Gautier fabrice.gautier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:26:03 EST 2008

Yet, the deficit has to come from somewhere or the profit has to go somewhere.

As far as I'am concern (and maybe thats not what gnucash budget is
about), a budget is a prediction of what all my accounts will look
like (including assets and liabilities).

So for example, lets say i plan to spend 200, but only have an income
of 100, then my budget could be:

Checking : -100
Income : +100
Expense : +200