Temporary File Deletion

Jason Ahrens jason at cougarcorp.net
Thu Jan 10 13:00:16 EST 2008

Mike or Penny Novack said the following on 10/01/2008 5:25 AM:
> ** PS -- we had a house fire last year (2006) that melted backups.
> Learned the lesson. Just having them on a shelf near the computer is NOT
> adequate.

Slightly OT, but... I was wondering about that. Would a firesafe prevent
heat damage to the disks enough to keep them readable? Mostly these are
made to prevent papers from burning up, etc.. I do have my doubts to
their suitableness to store discs/etc... in and not have them melt/warp
due to heat.

Jason