Any Interest in Configurable Imbalance name

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 11 10:35:18 EST 2008

"Pelton, Brian" <bpelton at jgboswell.com> writes:

> It is probably for the best.  I found the best solution for me was to
> make the imbalance account a child of my suspense account.  Its hidden
> away unless I need / want to look at it.

I'm not sure how that would work..  If it wanted to re-use the account
it would look for Imbalance-<XXX> in the top-level.  I'm PRETTY sure
that it doesn't look for the account by GUID, so if you move it
I would expect that it would just get re-created next time it's needed.
Have you actually tested this?  Does it actually work with the
Imbalance account moved like that?