Using GNUCash for business purposes

Colin cwildsmith at westnet.com.au
Sat Jan 12 06:48:23 EST 2008

Hello,

I have just installed GNUCash on my Windows XP machine as a trial for
helping me manage an up and coming small business, but am having trouble
understanding how I would provide a quote to my customers.

I can create an invoice but cannot find a way to create a quote. Is this
possible?

When I search for quote in the help files all I find is how to receive a
quote for shares and find the same on the mailing list.

Could someone give me some direction with this issue?

Cole