Chart of accounts: wrongly imported to new file

Jannick Asmus jannick.news at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 07:41:52 EST 2008

Hi,

I am a newbie to this list using GC 2.2.3. (WinXP), German version.

I am facing the problem that when I am opening a new file there is one
chart of accounts in the list showing no information and no preview of
accounts. Furthermore *another* chart of accounts is imported into the
new file.

I must admit that I must have lately saved something so that this is
happening with this chart of accounts only.

Does anybody out there how to amend this? I think there could be some
configuration somewhere which is wrong. I have checked that the chart
templates are still in place.

Thanks for any hints!

Best wishes,
J.