Chart of accounts: wrongly imported to new file

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 15 10:19:55 EST 2008

Jannick Asmus <jannick.news at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am a newbie to this list using GC 2.2.3. (WinXP), German version.
>
> I am facing the problem that when I am opening a new file there is one
> chart of accounts in the list showing no information and no preview of
> accounts. Furthermore *another* chart of accounts is imported into the
> new file.

Umm, okay...  perhaps it would help if you said WHICH "one chart of
accounts in the list [shows] no information and no preview of the
accounts".

> I must admit that I must have lately saved something so that this is
> happening with this chart of accounts only.
>
> Does anybody out there how to amend this? I think there could be some
> configuration somewhere which is wrong. I have checked that the chart
> templates are still in place.

Well, you need to provide much more information about exactly what is
failing.  I can't read your mind or guess.