SUSE Linux

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Wed Jan 16 08:20:00 EST 2008

Doesn't your package manager have it?  Being the Enterprise version, it
squarely raises the question in Keith Milner's thread:  GnuCash is not a
business system, so it may have been left out of the repositories.

Or you can try rpmfind.net or rpm.pbone.net  The latter has
gnucash-2.2.2-0.rauch.2.i586.rpm  as well as some X64 packages.

Doug.