SUSE Linux

Robert Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Fri Jan 18 16:02:36 EST 2008

On January 16, 2008 05:20:00 am Doug Laidlaw wrote:
> Doesn't your package manager have it?  Being the Enterprise version, it
> squarely raises the question in Keith Milner's thread:  GnuCash is not a
> business system, so it may have been left out of the repositories.

Gnucash works just fine for the businesses I use it for. It is not, however in
the SLED package, which is one of a number of reasons I returned the SLED
package I purchased last year.

Since not all businesses are in the super size model, it SHOULD be in SLED.

I understand that the Open Suse 10.1 packages work for SLED, and you can find
gnucash at http://ftp.gwdg.de/linux/misc/suser-crauch/10.1/

Bob

Bob Smits bob at rsmits.ca