Any interest in a "import from bank website" command?

Doug doug_mail at hotpop.com
Tue Jan 15 19:56:20 EST 2008

No I would not use this service.

There are already financial aggregator products which will take your
logins from many banks and produce a combined view. They don't import
this into Gnucash but I suspect the people interested in the type of
service you are looking at would be more interested in a web based service.

Personally I think they would be crazy to give you their banking
information and I won't be, but you might find a few people who might.

Doug