reversed printouts

Ian Holliday ianholliday at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 12:09:48 EST 2008

Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, if you use GnuCash
to create a PDF it works fine.  But if you print to a printer and choose
the PDFCreator printer then it fails?

Yes that's right.

File>print Report> Create a PDF Document works fine
File>print Report> PDFCreator makes a reversed printout PDF

> I'm pretty sure the printer worked OK under older versions on gnucash.
I've
> been using gc for about six months. I only occasionally want printouts
> though, so I'm not sure when the issue arose.

unlikely.. 2.2 is the first version to support windows, and as far as
I know this issue has always been there, but it only happens to SOME
people.  It's unclear why it happens to some people and not others.

That's right - I just found gnucash the week the windows version was
released. Maybe I've just been viewing reports and not ever printing before.

OK - I'm also new to using mailing lists too.  Maybe this worked OK?

While I'm on the topic of bugs has anyone else reported that when gnucash is
minimized it will put all the open tabs just above the taskbar for some
reason, but when it is maximized again, the tabs all come out overlaid in
the top left of the window as randomly sized grey panels?

Ian