Docs Problem on Leopard

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 10:54:53 EST 2008

On Jan 25, 2008, at 12:58 AM, David T. wrote:

> Any ideas why the Gnucash Help files load in Yelp with the error
> "This XML file
> does not appear to have any style information associated with it...."?
>
> I am working with GC-2.2.3 installed yesterday via fink on 10.5.1
> Leopard Intel
> Mac, gnucash2-docs-2.2.0-2
>
> David

Yelp from fink doesn't work properly at the moment. It will work when
the Great Gnome Update (aka pangocairo-branch) goes public. It almost
got out ahead of Leopard, but there are a couple surprises that
Leopard added to the mix that have to get fixed. Gnucash works better
in a newer gnome.

In the meantime:
http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.0/C/gnucash-help/help.html
at this instant, though, the web site is unresponsive
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net