Docs Problem on Leopard

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 16:59:14 EST 2008

I am curious what you mean "Yelp from fink doesn't work...." I checked the fink
archives, and found a thread from November (I remember reading it then) talking
about Leopard compile problems surrounding Firefox, but that's not my
experience at this time. I was able to install, configure, and compile
gnucash2-docs and all its 35 dependencies (including firefox 2.0.11 I think)
just fine. When I select the help menu items in Gnucash, Yelp fires right up,
but instead of the actual help, I get the unstyled document tree. That doesn't
sound like a yelp problem.

Certainly, I can use the online version; I was just hoping to get everything
running nicely on its own.

David