Help with Multi-currency Report

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 10:15:37 EST 2008

Chris,

Multi-currency reporting for all intensive purposes doesn't work. A report
can have only one currency. The report engine tries to convert the amounts
from accounts in other currencies into the currency of your report. At least
I think it does because it doesn't really work. If I try it I often get zero
amounts for expenses that definitely have a balance and other strange
behavior.

Ian

P.S. As with every other open source program. Patches welcome ;)