Extract numbers from the "Description" field?

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 10:25:21 EST 2008

David,

If working with the data file is too much for you maybe you could open up
the Expenses:Transp.:Gas account, run the transaction report, copy and paste
the output into a text document and do some search and replace to replace
the - with commas or Tabs and massage it so you could import it into
gnumeric or something.

Ian