[OT] Any DnB Nor bank account users needing QIF converter here? - dnbnor2qif Ruby script

Yvan Strahm yvan.strahm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:48:05 EDT 2008

hello,
Thanks for the script.

I just try it and on a mac 10.5.4, it doesn't work.
I get lot of "ERROR: Problem with transaction, skipping."
As i dont' know ruby, could you please  tell me what do I need to make it
work

ruby 1.8.6 (2008-03-03 patchlevel 114) [universal-darwin9.0]
roo-1.0.1

And I run the script like that
ruby  dnbnor2qif.rb -c convert -i ../tr12017487270_0_172008.xls -o test.gif

thanks
yvan