GnuCash 2.2.5 Compilation Cookbook for Ubuntu Hardy Heron

Russell Gadd russ.mail.lists at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 6 05:36:56 EDT 2008

Hi all

Just  seen this thread. I compiled Gnucash 2.2.4 for Debian Etch and I
presume the steps would be very similar if not the same.

I documented the steps in a Debian wiki at
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Debian
- see the section "Alternatively build a different version of Gnucash
directly from source"

Hope this helps.

Russell