syncing two pcs

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 03:33:59 EDT 2008

Paul,

This can't be done easily with gnucash. Some people have used source
code revision systems like svn to store the file and do merges but
you'll need to store the file as text and when you merge you'll be
dealing with the gnucash text data file which might end up getting
corrupted if you don't do it right.

If there is a simple program out there that store transactions and can
export QIF or OFX you could use that to create those files when
working on another computer, and import them into your gnucash file
when you get back to your main computer.

Ian