syncing two pcs

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Jul 7 09:32:12 EDT 2008

On Monday 07 Jul 2008, Paul wrote:
> Does anyone know if/how gnucash can be run on two pcs and sync them
> together?  I have duplicated both pc's file structures for the
> application but only one actually contains data.  Any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Hi Paul,

If you mean "can 2 people on 2 computers enter data to a GC file _at the same
time_" then, no, that can't be done.

I have my data files on a NFS share, which allows several people to view/enter
data (using their own PCs), with the limitation that only one user can have
the data file open for editing at any one point in time.

HTH,
Maf.