syncing two pcs

Flynn, Oweson O Oweson.Flynn at standardbank.co.za
Tue Jul 8 07:18:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have found a stunning app for M$ Windows, that allows you to
synchronise both ways - it shows you which one is newer, can show you
only differences - well worth a look at - it will allow you to keep your
copy of your data file synchronised.

I use it to sync the Outlook PST mail files between my work machine and
my home PC - I copy the files onto a USB drive, and use it to update the
older copy (which ever one that is).

The App is called 'Beyond Compare 2' - go look at
http://www.scootersoftware.com/

Hope this helps!

Regards
Oweson Flynn
Team Lead - Portfolio Solutions
www.StandardBank.co.za
Address: 5th Floor, Standard Bank Centre,
         Simmonds Street, Johannesburg
Tel:     011 631-6340
Cell:    082 600-7-006
fax:     011 636-5745
email:   Oweson.Flynn at StandardBank.co.za
Preparation H is normally applied to one's posterior to shrink
hemorrhoids, but it has also become popular as a means of temporarily
erasing facial wrinkles.

I'm guessing the second usage was discovered during a management
training class.

-          Paul Layman

Message: 4