Multiple currency issues

Jannick Asmus jannick.news at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:53:14 EDT 2008

>>  But it

... just found: It can! The target currency to which any other currency
CAN be converted to is set in Preferences > Accounts.

Then run price editor's retrieval function after choosing the target
currencies needed one after another such that the security editor stores
the pairs (foreign currency, target currency) needed for the reports.

J.