CREDIT CARD OPENING BALANCE

Xeena Wallington xeena at tiscali.co.za
Mon Jul 14 11:20:15 EDT 2008

Thanks, but I don't know what LC_COLLATE means and where to find it - sorry
for my ignorance!

If you could let me know how to carry out this procedure it would be
appreciated.

I have put the opening balance as a payment as you suggested and the
register seems to look ok.  Will reconcile and see if it works.  Thanks
again.
Xeena