Disappearing Data

JUNIPER snijuniper at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 00:18:28 EDT 2008

What do you mean, "Copy over the most recent .xac backup file." The most
recent one is only 4 days old. Can I just change the extension and open
it? Copy it to where? I have a "Finance" folder that has all of the GC
files, and I also back the main one (which I call "finance all") up to a
flash card.

Sorry to be such a dullard here - although I've been using GC for years,
I have had no significant problems with it and, hence, no opportunity to
learn how to deal with them!

Steve J