if you use fink to install gnucash

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 16:25:12 EDT 2008

On Jul 15, 2008, at 4:10 PM, Guillaume Lessard wrote:

> Yay!
>
> While we're on major fink news... does this take us closer to
> getting gnucash2 in the stable branch?

Yes, but I don't know how close. I'll see what happens in a couple
days -- they're talking about making stable useful again. Since all of
the pangocairo development involved more testing than many apps have
gotten in the past, they're actually talking about moving everything
present at switchover to stable. We'll see.

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net