if you use fink to install gnucash

Des Dougan des at douganconsulting.com
Tue Jul 15 18:41:53 EDT 2008

David Reiser wrote:
> On Jul 15, 2008, at 4:10 PM, Guillaume Lessard wrote:
>
>> Yay!
>>
>> While we're on major fink news... does this take us closer to
>> getting gnucash2 in the stable branch?
>
> Yes, but I don't know how close. I'll see what happens in a couple
> days -- they're talking about making stable useful again. Since all of
> the pangocairo development involved more testing than many apps have
> gotten in the past, they're actually talking about moving everything
> present at switchover to stable. We'll see.
>
> Dave
> --
> David Reiser
> dbreiser at earthlink.net

David,

Thanks for the updates, and for the work you do keeping GnuCash
available on the Mac. I'm a pretty new Mac user and love being able to
use *nix apps on it. Do you happen to know if Evolution is affected by
the fink changes?

Regards,

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group Inc.

Office:     604-628-5434
Cell:       604-866-2848
Email:      des at DouganConsulting dot com

         www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.