Initializin GNU Cash

Jim Douglas jdz99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:58:39 EDT 2008

Well I have been using a spreadsheet all these years.

My accountant initially set it up with Account ID and Descriptions.  I was wondering if I could create a format from that to export from Excel and Import all those ID and Descriptions to initialize GNU Cash...

Is ther an file import spec somewhere?

Thanks,
Jim