Unable to update quotes

Ryan Claycamp bish282 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 08:45:20 EDT 2008

I haven't been able to get new quotes for most of my securities since
11 July.  When I open the Price Editor window and run Get Quotes, I
get a screen with "Unable to retrieve quotes for these items: [list]
Continue using only the good quotes?" I have a fund from the Thrift
Savings Plan and it updates fine.

The funds in question all use USA as a price source.  When I run
'gnc-fq-dump usa KO' the data appears, but the date is 00/00/2000.
Did something change at one of the price sources after 11 July?
Anyone else having this problem?  What other tests should I run?

Thanks,
Ryan
--
"Just because you are misunderstood, it doesn't make you an artist."
 - Anonymous, heard somewhere on the Internet