handling my health insurance, tip needed please

Bob Alexander gogonegro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 09:03:55 EDT 2008

Dear friends,
when I pay for some medical procedure, I register that on my "medical
expenses" expense account and transfer it to either the credit card, cash or
checking account depending on the payment method. So far it's simple :)

Here is what I do not understand how to handle.

I send that medical expense to my medical insurance company. After some time
I get a reimbursing statement telling me how much of the original sum is
reimbursed and will get a money transfer done from them on my bank account.

what type of accounts and what transactions should I setup ?

thank you very much
robert