Fedora and computing in general.

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Mon Jul 28 20:17:48 EDT 2008

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, John Boyle wrote:
> To Chris Negus: Today, I got my Linux computer back from the shop where
> I usually go when all the alleged updates show up that include a kernal
> change! For Some reason RedHat and Fedora cannot make the kernal changes
> user friendly

Dear John
We haven't met, and I've not seen your name before on this mailing list. I'm
not sure I deserve this sort of behaviour from someone I do not know, and who
blind carbon copies me through a mailing list into his private life crises.
My mother taught me a different set of rules for dealing with other people,
she was odd, and called them "manners".