Unable to start Gnucash from the startup/desktop icon/log file

Dr. Md. Aminul Islam Khan aikhan_lab at bdcom.net
Tue Jul 29 07:42:53 EDT 2008

Hi!

1.       I am facing a problem starting Gnucash. Sometimes it starts
sometime it wont.

When, I click the desktop icon to start my Gnucash it gives this error
message:

"This application has failed to start because libgncmod-engine.dll was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I have downloaded the newer version: 2.2.5 and installed it, still it gives
the same message.

2.       I am unable to start the Gnucash by double clicking the log file.
It gives the same message as above.

What should I do?

Thanking in advance.

Dr. A I Khan