withdrawals/deposits

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 20:46:52 EDT 2008

----- Original Message ----

Sounds like you need to do some reading about double entry bookkeeping. There's pretty good starting points in the docs. In order to maintain balance in your accounts, debits and credits have to equal each other every time you make an entry. You never make an entry to just one account.

HTH, if you read up it ought to make more sense for you.

Paul