withdrawals/deposits

Jim Douglas jdz99 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:31:22 EDT 2008

You're right it is Terminology Confusion on my part.

Now that I understand what "Imbalance" is for I have been researching and resolving entries as I go.

Most of my issues are accounting related.  An issue I am having right now is what account to "Transfer".  I have two Interest Accounts, 'Credit Card' and a 'Brokerage Account with a Margin Debt'.  Do I Transfer to my "Fee Income" so it deduced from that account?

If this is not the correct list do you know of a list I can post these types of questions to?

Jim