Register Column Widths

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 22:49:04 EDT 2008

Once again, this UI feature confuses a new user. Again I will state that I think it would be easier to make the register columns behave in the way that most users have come to expect than to have to repeatedly inform them of how GC developers have set this up.

Where in the code is the auto-stretch feature set, and how might I change it either not to behave this way, or to be a selectable behavior option?

David