Register Column Widths

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 13:37:36 EDT 2008

Andreas--

Thanks for the response. For whatever reason, the first tarball of 2.2.5 I downloaded and expanded didn't have everything in it; re-downloading and expanding solved that quirk (computers! Ya got to love 'em!).

I will take a look in the file you referenced. (Or should I? Your comment sounds ominous. Are you suggesting that only fools tread there? If so, perhaps I qualify...)

Thanks.

David