Payable Aging Report Totals column produces error

Gene genestairs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 20:34:06 EDT 2008

Charles Day wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu
> <mailto:warlord at mit.edu>> wrote:
>
>     Quoting Gene <genestairs at gmail.com <mailto:genestairs at gmail.com>>:
>
>     >> You don't say what version of GnuCash you're using.  I believe
>     >> there were some issues but I also thought they were all fixed
>     by 2.2.5. <http://2.2.5.>
>     >> Check your gnucash.trace file and your console messages for
>     >> any stack traces from the report.
>     >>

Well, I installed the desktop full version of 2.25 and received the same
error.
This did generate a gnucash.trace file, and here's the contents, however
I have no idea what it means....

*   WARN <qof.engine> [guid_init()] only got 2441 bytes.
The identifiers might not be very random.
*   WARN <gnc.app-util> Could not spawn perl: Failed to execute child
process (No such file or directory)
*   WARN <Gdk> gdkselection-win32.c:1068: OpenClipboard failed: Invalid
window handle.