Payable Aging Report Totals column produces error

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 10 09:46:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

Gene <genestairs at gmail.com> writes:

> Well, I installed the desktop full version of 2.25 and received the
> same error.
> This did generate a gnucash.trace file, and here's the contents,
> however I have no idea what it means....
>
> *   WARN <qof.engine> [guid_init()] only got 2441 bytes.
> The identifiers might not be very random.
> *   WARN <gnc.app-util> Could not spawn perl: Failed to execute child
> process (No such file or directory)
> *   WARN <Gdk> gdkselection-win32.c:1068: OpenClipboard failed:
> Invalid window handle.
> *   WARN <Gdk> gdkselection-win32.c:1068: OpenClipboard failed:
> Invalid window handle.

Unfortunately it means absolutely nothing.

If the report actually had an ERROR it should have printed it out
to the trace file...   Or the console.  But there is no console
on win32 so anything printed _there_ gets lost.

I cannot reproduce this problem locally; when I click on the number
the resulting report works fine.  So it's either something on your
system or something in your data file.