announcement: first stable Version of jPortfolioView

Johan van Oostrum jo.vanoost at wanadoo.nl
Tue Jun 10 16:00:50 EDT 2008

Op 7-jun-2008, om 12:25 heeft Andreas Reichel het volgende geschreven:
> Hi there,
> please let me announce the first stable version of jPortfolioView
> (http://jportfolioview.berlios.de).
Promissing synthesis of Java and GnuCash technology!

Tried jPortfolioView on Mac OS X 10.4.11 and ran into some class
error. Both in terminal as with Jar Launcher app.

Last login: Tue Jun 10 21:52:25 on ttyp1
Welcome to Darwin!
computer-van-beheer-85:~ johan$ cd /Users/johan/Documents/
Programmeren/GnuCash/jPortfolioView-0.1.4/dist/
computer-van-beheer-85:~/Documents/Programmeren/GnuCash/
jPortfolioView-0.1.4/dist johan$ java -jar "./jPortfolioView.jar"
PortfolioView.MainException in thread "main"
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class
file
         at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass
(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
         at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:
268)
computer-van-beheer-85:~/Documents/Programmeren/GnuCash/
jPortfolioView-0.1.4/dist johan$

Regards,
Johan van Oostrum