How do I backup GnuCash?

cashound jljpnp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 07:53:30 EDT 2008

Derek,
Thanks for your reply and answer, which helps so much.
I finally figured it out on my own.  It's quite simple, actually.
I have two computers.  If I update GnuCash on one computer, then want to
update GnuCash on the other, all I have to do is copy the data file via
flash drive and open it in GnuCash on the other, instead of plugging in the
data by hand on both machines.
Thanks again.