Year to date budgeting report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 24 09:17:52 EDT 2008

I wouldn't call it a farce.  Wrapping new APIs is still just a simple
matter of programming.  Sometimes programming DOES imply rebuilding,
but rebuilding gnucash is fairly simple nowadays.

And yes, it's a known issue that there's no wrapping of SXes.
But.... that discussion should move over to -devel.

-derek